Carpet Deep Cleaning
Step 1: Interior Grooming
- Car cabin vacuuming
- Car mats vacuuming
- Interior windows cleaning
- Leather care on car seats
- Dashboard conditioning
Step 2: Carpet Deep Cleaning
- Carpet shampooing
- Carpet deep extraction
Carpets are first shampooed with carpet specific solvent to loosen dirt and stains before deep extraction
Step 3: Cabin Disinfection
- Disinfectant fogging
Fogging allows disinfectant to penetrate hard to reach areas and remove odour
Please refer to chart for your car type.
Self disinfectant coating
Made with a US-EPA approved antimicrobial active ingredient, Sani Coat is a self-disinfecting coating with antimicrobial active agent that neutralises germs that come in contact with the treated surfaces. Read more
Terms & Conditions
1. Vehicles parked at surface car parks are required to shift the vehicle to a sheltered car park to facilitate the car grooming.
2. The duration of each session is approximately 100 minutes, kindly cater sufficient buffer time for your next appointment.
3. In case of no show by customer, a replacement will be arranged based on the next best available time slot.
4. Not valid for van/lorry/pick ups, or any vehicles categorised as good vehicles.